Recently the developers have added a feature, allowing users to use the phone to log in to Steam PC with a QR Code, scan the Steam Deck login QR code. This new feature is extremely appreciated by users for its effectiveness.
Logging in by regular way is probably too difficult, but to overcome the general situation of many people, Steam developers have launched a feature in the new version, supporting users to log in to Steam with QR Codes, much more convenient for PC or Steam Deck users.
Use Steam Mobile to scan the Steam PC login QR CODE
- The latest version of Steam has this feature, so readers need to update Steam Mobile and PC via the links below.
– Link to download
Steamfor PC latest version.
– Link to download Android version:
Steam for Android
– Link to download iOS version:
Steam for iPhone
How to log in to Steam with the fastest QR Code
- 1. Quick Start Guide
- Step 1: Open Steam on Android and iOS, select Add authenticator
Step 2: Scan the QR Code displayed on your Steam PC to log in to your account.
2. Detailed instructions
Step 1: Open Steam on your Android or iOS phone, select Steam Guard.
Step 2: Next, click Add authenticator, authenticate the user account.
Step 3: Now Steam sends the Code to your phone, enter Code => click Verify Code to verify user information.
Step 4: Turn on Steam PC and scan the QR Code on your Steam PC.
Step 5: Click Sign in to Steam, which allows you to log in to your Steam PC with a QR Code.
– Remember my password on this device: Save the password on this device.
– After logging into your Steam PC with a QR Code, you can download and play games on your computer completely normally.
To make using Steam on Android and iOS more convenient, Taimienphi recommends changing